Back when connecting to the internet meant dial tones and minutes(that felt like hours) before you were able to log on to the “world-wide web”, telephone systems in San Antonio, like VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) were overlooked as unreliable and unnecessary technology. These days, where cellphones can be immediately used as internet “hotspots”, unreliable and dial up internet is a thing of the past. This is just one of the many reasons, that businesses are starting to look into VoIP hardware for their data, voice, and video needs. Some people are still on the fence though. Is VoIP really reliable? What are the benefits of this San Antonio telephone system? At IP Digital Services, you’ll find out why so many people are happily switching over to VoIP services to maintain a competitive edge in their business.
Is VoIP Reliable?
First things first, is using VoIP as one convenient location to combine data, voice, and video services as reliable, as it is convenient? The simple answer is, yes! VoIP allows you to have our phone line on a (IP) Internet Protocol Network. VoIP is as reliable as the internet service you have. For most business owners, who are the cutting edge of their particular industry, this means their internet connection is stellar. Choosing a VoIP hardware service to replace outdated telephone systems in San Antonio is the best choice for moving into the future with your business. If you have a less than “stellar” internet connection or service provider, consider switching to an internet connection you can rely on before investing in VoIP.
What Are The Benefits Of VoIP?
If you want to be on the top of your game in your industry, you’ll want to make the switch over to VoIP hardware for your business. Not only does VoIP allow you to get back to what really matters, your business, but their are numerous benefits that come along with this top of the line service.
- One Communication System – Business owners love VoIP because it allows their employees to work from many different locations while sharing just one convenient communication system.
- Cuts Costs – With online conferencing, video calls, and other collaboration tools, traveling costs can be cut by more than half. VoIP systems greeting and routing options also cancel the need for a receptionist.
- Improves Communication – VoIP hardware improves your customer and employee communications by having a unified system that allows for many different ways to stay connected, whether on location or across the country.
- Features Without The Fees – Using a VoIP system allows you to access a variety of features that would usually cost extra with any other telephone system in San Antonio. These features include, Voicemail, Caller ID, Forwarding, Conferencing, and Unlimited Long Distance calling.
- Up To Date – VoIP is the best way to keep your company one step ahead of the competition. When your business uses VoIP to combine data, voice, and video services, you will be staying up to date on the latest business technology. This unified system allows you to spend less time worrying about the small stuff and more time on what matters: your business.
So what are you waiting for? Contact us today, to get your VoIP service set up today!